THE Spring EXPOSURE Tournament for Major Bantam (2002)
Date: March 31 – April 2, 2017
Location: Onoway, Alberta.
· 30 minutes from Spruce Grove.
· 40 minutes to the world famous West Edmonton Mall.
The first HockeyInfo.ca sponsored tournament will consist of:
· 4 games guaranteed.
· 3 X 20 minute stop time periods.
· Flood every period.
As players prepare to enter into their Midget year, many face the decision on which path to follow; Major Junior or the NCAA route. This is a choice only they can decide on, however we can offer them one last tournament to help them ready themselves for the coming months; and to help introduce them to potential teams.
The HockeyInfo.ca tournament is being promoted to all (Western Canadian) Jr. A & WHL as well as NCAA Div 1 & 3 teams. Family advisors and player scouts have also been personally invited. A list will be posted as the the tournament approaches.
Teams will be accepted on a first come basis and at the discretion of the organizing committee.
The first series of games will be played on Friday, weekend games may start as early as 8:00 am. Please make sure to be in Spruce Grove (nearest Hotels) midday on Thursday. The last game (Gold/Silver) may start between 7-8pm.
This is a Body Contact tournament, mouthguards are highly recommended.
(1) One overage player allowed (2001) excluding goalies. Underage players are accepted, please contact Director prior to registering.
This tournament is high AA/AAA caliber, please build your roster accordingly.
Upon receipt of the tournament registration form and team deposit, you will receive the Manager’s checklist that will need to be completed, including team roster, player waiver forms, etc. Rules and other important details will be loaded to this web site for review.
TOURNAMENT COSTS FOR 2017
- $500.00 deposit* required upon registration
- $1,200.00 final payment* required by February 28, 2017
- Total = $1,700.00 Canadian
* NOTE: Deposit & final payments are Absolutely NON REFUNDABLE
If you have any other questions please feel free to call.
Tournament Director Scott Taylor
Phone: (780) 264-5281