THE Spring EXPOSURE Tournament for Bantam Players (2003, 2004)
Date: March 29 – April 1, 2018
Location: Onoway, Alberta Canada.
· 30 minutes from Spruce Grove.
· 40 minutes to the world famous West Edmonton Mall.
The 2nd annual HockeyInfo.ca sponsored tournament offers:
· International Teams Competiting.
· WHL/NCAA/Jr.A Scout Attended.
· 4 games guaranteed.
· 3 X 20 minute periods.
· Flood every 2nd period.
· Qualified Referees.
· Two days of on/off ice seminars with former NHL Players & Elite Level Coaches.
· Optional sightseeing assistance to Jasper & Banff.
· Hotels located near choice restaurants & entertainment venues.
· Video recording of all games, posted online.
· No spectator fees.
As players prepare to enter into their Midget year, many face the decision on which path to follow; Major Junior or the NCAA route. This is a choice only they can decide on, however we can offer them one last tournament to help them ready themselves for the coming months; and to help introduce them to potential teams.
The HockeyInfo.ca tournament is promoted to all (Western Canadian) Jr. A & WHL as well as NCAA Div 1 & 3 teams. Family advisors and player scouts have also been personally invited. A list will be posted as the the tournament approaches.
Teams will be accepted on a first come basis and at the discretion of the organizing committee.
The first set of seminars will be on Thursday, weekend games may start as early as 7:00 am. Please make sure to be in Stony Plain or Spruce Grove (nearest Hotels) midday on Wednesday. The last game (Gold/Silver) may start between 7-8pm on Sunday. – see schedule
This is a Body Contact tournament, mouthguards are highly recommended.
(1) One overage player allowed (2002) excluding goalies. Underage players are accepted, please contact Director prior to registering.
This tournament is high AA/AAA caliber, please build your roster accordingly.
TEAMS: Upon receipt of the tournament registration form and team deposit, you will receive the Manager’s checklist that will need to be completed, including team roster, player waiver forms, etc. Rules and other important details will be loaded to this web site for review.
INDIVIDUALS: If you are an interested player, you can register as such and be placed on a team as they are formed. The Head Coach or Manager will contact you as the event gets near with practice times and other details. For the weekend teams there will be at least one practice either Thursday or Friday before the tournament starts.
TEAM ENTRY COSTS FOR 2018 – register here
- $500.00 deposit* required for full team – due upon registration
- $1200.00 final payment* required by February 28, 2017
- Total = $1,700.00 Canadian for a full team roster (max. 2 goalies & 18 players)
INDIVIDUAL ENTRY COSTS FOR 2018 – register here
- $150.00 in full – due upon registration
* NOTE: Deposit & final payments are Absolutely NON REFUNDABLE
If you have any other questions please feel free to call.
Tournament Director Scott Taylor
Phone: (780) 264-5281